Friday 4 December 2015

Some General Picture

You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I... see YOU

The simple act of paying attention can take you a long way

I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it

I'm not well today! But still my Interest working ~ON~ my Job

My Interest

If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever

I Smile whenever I get a message from You

I can't promise to fix all your problems but I can promise you won't have to face them alone. Have a sweet day!

Life is your mirror What you see as your outside Always comes from your inside.

If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life

You must give everything to make your life as beautiful❀ as the dreams that dance♫ in your imagination

You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go, and see what happens

No comments:

Post a Comment